Residential and Commercial
Whether your waste water has been draining slower and slower over time or you have a sudden stop-up, ASP can deal with all types of drain and sewer clogs. Clogs can happen for a variety of reasons: grease, food or hair build-up, minerals or sediment in the lines, roots invading a sewer line, objects dropped into a sink or toilet… the list goes on, and ASP can handle them all.
From your kitchen drains to your toilet, shower, tub or washing machine drain, ASP offers complete and thorough drain cleaning services for your entire home or business.
Clearing & Restoring Drain Functionality
Our drain and sewer experts use a variety of tools and equipment to open clogged or slow-running lines, clean grease traps and repair or replace damaged pipes
MAIN LINE CLEANING | Removing Clogs and Stoppages
On occasion, the main sewer line leading away from your home or business may become stopped up. This can be caused by a variety of reasons, including root invasion, foreign objects lodged in the line, sediment build-up, or even a collapsed pipe. If needed, ASP has the ability to assess, repair or replace broken main lines.
ROOT CUTTING | Clearing Lines | Roots in Drains
Roots are one of the main causes of breaks or blockages in drainpipes. This is caused by root infiltration or intrusion, which is very common in the older drain lines in the Duluth area. Roots do not just cause blockages but they also cause structural damage. This in turn causes sewerage to leak out into the environment and can also result in a collapsed drain.
SNAKING | Cleaning Lines and Drains
Cable snakes are a cost-effective method of opening up most household drain blockages without the damage that many chemical cleaners can cause. Whether your drain is slow moving or completely stopped up, snaking is a practical, chemical-free method used to break through obstructions.
Our technicians come completely equipped to remove the clog and will also protect your home from mess or risk. We bring all the drop sheets, cloths and cleaning materials needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone in your home while operating these machines. We treat every homeowner and their property with the same respect and cleanliness we would expect in our own homes.
VIDEO CAMERA | Assessing the Problem
If your drain problem requires more extensive work in order to identify the cause, ASP can use video inspection to show the condition of the lines.. Video camera inspections pinpoint problems such as:
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipe – prevents flow
- Offset pipe – sewer pipe connections have become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning or damaging the line
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded